For the first time, we are bringing the SAP Solution Manager Education Summit to North America.
ASUG has partnered with SAP to help our members in their move to SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and discover how to take advantage of its extensive capabilities. This is a three-day education event that will take place at the SAP headquarters in Newtown Square, PA, on Nov. 28–30, 2017, and I’ve compiled twelve reasons why you need to be there.
- Learn how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 can add meaningful value and make a difference to your organization.
- Understand the new and enhanced SAP Solution Manager capabilities and how to apply them.
- Gain an understanding of major SAP Solution Manager trends and the latest strategic outlook.
- Realize the opportunity to discuss directly with product owners and influence future product functionality.
- Obtain knowledge from trusted, leading-edge SAP Partners showcasing their experiences.
- See many hot topic demos including the new Process Management and Graphical Modeling.
- Experience deep dives into how to use the latest innovations such as the Test Suite.
- Learn how to take full advantage of the Focused Solutions for SAP Solution Manager for your Requirements-to-Deploy scenario.
- Experience sessions with SAP experts on best practices, how-to tips, and advice for Application Operations.
- The three topic tracks make it easy for you to build a personalized agenda that reflects your specific focus.
- Understand how the new and enhanced SAP Solution Manager capabilities support the transition to SAP S/4HANA.
And lastly …
12. You can’t beat the price: $399 for ASUG members and $499 for non-members, three tracks of content over three days.
There is something for everyone in your company’s entire extended SAP team. Meet face-to-face with the SAP Solution Manager experts you trust. We look forward to seeing you in Newtown Square!
If you would like more information email me at Paul.Kurchina@asug.com.