As part of our May curriculum focus on customer relationship management (CRM), we hosted our monthly "Ask the Expert" webcast with Richard Duffy on Thursday, May 10, 2018. These interactive webcasts are designed to be open conversations with the live attendees, as well as answer questions that come up in our community forum.
Webcast Summary | Topics and Timestamps
In this session, Richard explored the CRM features in SAP Business One, including features introduced with version 9.3 and campaign functionality.
- Notes on latest release (9.3) and patch level (PL04)
- Quick note on GDPR functionality
- For more information, see this recent blog on GDPR and 9.3 PL04
- Discussion of CRM functionality in SAP Business One
- Related blog: CRM functionality is everywhere in SAP Business One
- Business Partner Master Data (13:20)
- Extend Master File with User Defined Fields
- Activity function
- Filtering capabilities
- Campaigns (27:45)
- Campaign Generation Wizard
- Target Group
Richard Duffy, Community Evangelist and Subject Matter Expert, Americas' SAP Users' Group (ASUG)
Richard Duffy is a noted SAP Business One expert and community evangelist. Richard’s experience in running his own small business, combined with 12 years using and supporting SAP Business One, makes him uniquely qualified to help you to overcome challenges and drive innovation and success at your organization. Richard has served as ASUG's dedicated SAP Business One Subject Matter Expert and ONE.Source Community Evangelist since 2017, and he has been instrumental in the re-launch of this ASUG community for SAP Business One.