Business Intelligence Central Solutions (BICS) presented this ASUG partner showcase webcast on Thursday, August 23, 2018. This session is part of our August 2018 webcast series on Reporting and Business Intelligence with SAP Business One.
BICS introduces Insight 360, the industry’s most advanced and user friendly SAP BI native analytics solution for SAP Business One.
Insight 360 provides a broader, clearer vision of your entire organization. With simple access, simple dashboards, and simple drill downs detailing the full “behind the scenes” visual of your business, gain a better understanding of your daily business and make better decisions.
Insight 360's OEM partnership with SAP offers you a global and integrated solution with a pre-configured, plug & play solution and the best competitive pricing in the market.
- Save more than 80% of your reporting development
- Get a clear, fast, and simple view of your business
- Insights on what needs to be improved in your business
- Dashboards, drill downs, and cutting-edge reporting in drag & drop functionality
Adir Oren, CEO, BICS
- About BICS
- Top 10 business issues for SAP Business One Customers
- Insight 360
- Insight 360 solution
- Insight 360 business content
- Insight 360 & SAP HANA
- Insight 360 & SAP Cloud Analytics
- Insight 360 vs other analytics solutions in the market
- POC & Pricing
Established in 2010, BICS – Business Intelligence Central Solutions - has been part of the BDO ZIV HAFT Group since 2015. A unique BI company, BICS is a SAP VAR and OEM Partner on analytics & big data. The company provides a full spectrum of integrated enterprise analytics solutions for SAP ECC & SAP Business One customers, with expertise in SAP Business Objects as well as SAP HANA platform as B1H/B1A/HANA live. In 2014 BICS was awarded with the Leading Partner Award for SAP Innovation by SAP Israel for introducing Insight 360 analytics solution for SAP Business One community.