As an SAP customer, you are probably very familiar with SAPPHIRE NOW, or simply SAPPHIRE, as those who have been around a while affectionately refer to the event coming up in June. If you’ve attended, you most likely spent much of your time on the show floor… the jewel of the conference. With a dramatic display of technological wonder, it IS impressive. With jumbo screens, product and solution-focused areas, live theaters, meet up areas, partner exhibits, and walk-through displays showcasing the newest solutions from SAP, it is a thing of beauty. Even ASUG has an impressive booth, aka the ASUG Hub, designed as the ultimate networking zone for SAP customers to connect to education, influence, and one another.
But did you know that there is another area, upstairs from the show floor, that is at the heart of the ASUG Annual Conference, and encompasses the very reason ASUG exists? It’s called the ASUG Education Zone.
The ASUG Education Zone is the place where customers come together to connect, learn, and share the experiences, best practices, challenges, and successes that come with using SAP software. We all know that SAP makes very powerful business software, designed to not just make companies run better, but run at their best. At ASUG, we believe that for companies to run at their best, the people who use SAP every day to do their job must be their best. That’s where we come in. ASUG serves to help SAP customers learn, understand, and use their SAP software better to achieve personal and professional success.
And that’s exactly what happens in the ASUG Education Zone. We provide education, facilitate networking, and offer multiple channels of influence and advocacy for all SAP customers. We offer:
- Pre-Conference Seminars (that take place even before the conference begins!): Yes, 14 to be exact, covering the SAP technologies that customers are most interested in. And the best part? These are presented by SAP product teams, so customers have access to the experts who can explain their products, and answer questions in a friendly, safe, neutral setting, surrounded by fellow customers looking for answers too.
- Education Sessions: As in more than 500 of them! Organized into 25 tracks encompassing technology, processes, and industries. They include:
- More than 250 Customer Case Studies
- 50+ SAP Road Map Sessions
- 36 Interactive Design-Thinking Influence Sessions
- 50 Informal Roundtable Discussions
- A Huge Networking Area: Attendees can convene here before and after sessions to continue the discussion, solve their business challenges together, and make lifelong friends over a cup of coffee or a snack. Or just have some downtime, relax (think free chair massages!), unplug, and talk to one another.
There’s no doubt about it. All of us involved in the planning and delivery of SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference are fired up about the event and the razzle dazzle of the show floor, including the ASUG Hub. But there’s another component of this conference that delivers real-world value to SAP customers and enhances the attendee experience in its own low-key, comfortable, collaborative environment.
We’ll see you in June.
And if you haven’t joined yet, learn more about ASUG, and how you can become a member.