Over the past year, ASUG has researched how we can grow and add value to our ASUG Community for SAP Business One. Our first decision was to move the annual ASUG SAP Business One Conference to our colleagues at Eventful Conferences, leveraging their tried, tested, and celebrated model for community-focused SAP conferences. The newly renamed Biz.ONE Conference debuts this October in Southern California, and we are confident it will continue to grow this community as the premiere event for SAP Business One customers.
But our mission at ASUG calls us to provide more than one great event each year. We work each day to extend those essential conference experiences by delivering year-round community, curriculum, and connections, whether you attend the conference or not (we hope you do!). Very soon, we'll unveil our reimagined SAP Business One community, so until then...
Following an in-depth research process of interviews, roundtables, and market analysis, you can expect a revitalized community and year-round curriculum, including:
- Dedicated community evangelist and subject matter expert, Richard Duffy, has joined ASUG to drive education and engagement by way of blogs, videos, webcasts, and more.
- Weekly educational webcasts, offering training and expertise from Duffy, the latest from SAP, customer insights, as well as partner expertise.
- Feedback channels to SAP to help bring the collective voice of customers to shape future improvements and production direction.
- An online forum for customers to ask questions and quickly access helpful resources. Moderated by Duffy, ASUG is committed to ensuring that questions get answers and customers are pointed in the right direction.
- On-demand tutorials featuring Duffy’s detailed product overviews and insights on how to leverage the built-in functionality of SAP Business One.
Many more exciting details and announcements to come at Biz.ONE, but you can get started today by registering for some of the many webcasts on the calendar for 2017 or checking out the first installments of our “15-Minute Fundamentals” video series on basic usability training.