The business intelligence and analytics industry has changed over the years. We’ve seen new products, or sometimes the same products with different names. We’ve seen a shift to the cloud. We’ve been introduced to innovations such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and more.
What can companies do to keep up with all this change? To help answer that question, you’ll want to join your peers at the BI+Analytics Conference in Dallas, March 11–13.
Hosted by Eventful Conferences and ASUG, this is the premier conference for business intelligence and SAP analytics tools. It is also co-located with SAP-Centric Financials, the premier conference for SAP finance solutions. You will have access to two conferences for the price of one.
Think Smart, Think Big
The theme this year revolves around the intelligent enterprise, and the keynotes and sessions plans will deliver the insights you need. You can also learn from your peers about moving analytics to the cloud, hybrid solutions, and much more. Here are five reasons why I hope you’ll consider attending:
- Keynotes you won’t want to miss: Learn about SAP’s vision for The Intelligent Enterprise and the Future of Decision-Making and how it empowers all lines of business.
- Ways to learn: Jump-start your event with a Pre-Conference Session on Monday, March 11. Consider attending a hands-on session like Data Visualization and Dashboards with SAP Analytics Cloud and Application Design or Design Reports Like a Professional: The New SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence. Attending a Pre-Conference Session is a great opportunity to extend your network and to connect with peers and other experts who will be sharing their expertise and best practices for solving problems.
- Even more learning: Learn about ASUG’s BI and Finance Communities. This is your opportunity to network, get educated, and influence the development of SAP products. Take advantage of the year-round education opportunities ASUG offers for advancement, understanding, and productive use of SAP offerings.
- Access: Explore the full array of SAP business intelligence, analytics, and finance solutions in one location. Visit the exhibition floor for demos, expert-led Q&A discussions, and the opportunity to meet partners.
- Network with your peers: Bring your business cards to exchange with others. Be sure to write a sentence on the back of each card you receive to remind you of the conversation you had with that person.
The Eventful Conferences team leads focus groups across North America to drive the content for both conferences. They met with professionals across multiple industries and identified themes that will be addressed through the voice of the customers presenting at their shows. Here just a few of the customer stories you can hear and learn from at this year’s conference:
- Hear from KMG Chemicals about Spreading the Love: Cloud-Based Self-Service Analytics on the Fly and how they lowered costs using a blend of design thinking, Agile methodology, and close-to-real-time user feedback
- Learn about Benjamin Moore’s Journey from Descriptive Analytics to Predictive Analytics and how it used SAP products to extract meaning from its data
- See how the CIO of Borchers is reducing IT burden and cost of ownership at SAP Analytics Cloud: Enabling Business and Its Users in a Matter of Weeks
- Hear How Callaway Golf Innovates Production Performance Through Plant Maintenance Reporting in SAP BI
- Learn How Crocs Is Rockin’ BI Releases: A Journey to Scrum and Kanban to improve visibility of its reporting work
- See how Service Canada measures customer satisfaction in If You’re Happy and We Know It: Measuring Citizen Satisfaction with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Hear from L3 Technologies how to Pack Your Bag (but Your Data Stays Home): Driving Hybrid Innovation GovCloud including its award winning co-innovation with SAP
- Learn How Are LEGOs and a BI Self-Service Program Related? from C Spire
There are plenty of other tracks to choose from, so have a look and build your agenda. If you’re still not sure about attending, ASUG Volunteer Derek Loranca says, “The BI+Analytics Conference gives attendees a selection of SAP analytics content in a more intimate setting than your typical big conference. The venue and schedule give attendees the opportunity to make the most of their conference investment with a great blend of sessions and networking opportunities.”
Stop thinking about it and register today for the BI+Analytics Conference in Dallas, March 11–13.